Inspection by Appointment
Exciting Range Opportunity
Found in one of The Ranges’ most popular streets amongst superior homes, on an elevated yet level 659m2 block, conveniently located to the Mater Hospital, the Girls and Co-ed Grammar Schools, St Peters Primary as well as Rockhampton Golf Course, Botanic Gardens and the Airport and with comprehensive shopping nearby, beautifully SOLID family home over two spacious levels with an internal stairway and designed especially to maximise the homes views, and accompanying fabulous breezes, over the city and to the Berserker Mountains in one direction, and over the rolling plains to the south….
Amongst this home’s many features….
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, fans and some air-conditioning
• Large family bathroom with separate toilet
• Extra spacious open plan lounge and dining opening to both rear and front balconies with those fabulous views…
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, new stove, pantry and opens to covered and tiled rear deck overlooking the back garden. Just perfect for year long family living and entertaining…
• Very large family room
• Extra generous queen sized bedroom opening to back garden
• 2nd bathroom…. laundry opening to back garden
• Large 2 car garage which opens securely into the home…
Side access to back garden, garden shed, plus additional good sized work shed for handyman which has attached carport, perfect for boat or trailer) or for those extra vehicles..
Fully enclosed secure yard with plenty of space for the children and pets to play…
This home also has the added benefits of air-conditioning, fans, security screens and hardwood floors.
Having been in the one family for many years it is now time to say a fond farewell to this faithful servant found in one of Rockhampton`s most desired addresses….
To Be Sold by Expressions of Interest.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.