Inspection by Appointment
Fully renovated with pool and shed
Presented to please on 1000+m² sits this lovely lowset brick home. Current owners have given this home a modern, stylish makeover.
-13 Pillich St, welcomes you to a spacious lounge, with 2 bay windows, wood fire heater and a great a place to relax
-Kitchen is state of the art with a stunning granite island bench being a standout feature. The balance of the kitchen, except the pantry, has stylish, soft close drawers and luxurious Caesar Stone tops. A sky lite provides a lovely natural glow to the kitchen area. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining, being a comfortable space to accomodate a large family occasion.
-Master bedroom of generous size enjoys WIR, ensuite with new caesar topped vanity, step in shower and toilet. All the necessities including Ref A/c, fan and position for wall mounted TV and ducted aircond.
– 2nd bedroom also easily accommodates queen bed boasts BIR, fan and ducted Evap
– 3rd bedroom, queen bed size easily, BIR
– Bedrooms all with new carpet, balance of home with luxurious tiles
– Main bathroom has a fresh look with bath, sep step in shower and vanity
– Second lounge/relaxation space, overlooking backyard and pool area
– The home has ducted evap a/c in most rooms. There is plenty of extra storage in 2 large separate cupboards.
– Remote control single lockup garage with sep a/c office situated at the back, also space for second car or trailer
– The man of the house is accommodated with 2 sheds, one being 4.5m x 9m, the other 3 x 3.3m, both lockable and cement floors. The larger shed is powered.
-Very private, solar heated, Van nunen pool, 1800 deep surrounded by lush low maintenance tropical gardens
– Gardens are on irrigation system and fences in good condition. Separate area fenced to suit pets.
This home offers the perfect retreat. Its only a couple minutes from two large shopping centres, CQU and a private school. Inspection welcome anytime. Call me today to book your appointment.