Inspection by Appointment
Beautiful, Conveniently located Colonial Home
Immaculately presented and tastefully renovated with attention to detail, fabulous, rare ,circa 1940 Queenslander home with all the features we love so much in this traditional style!
From the character casement windows that allow the breezes over the Berserker Mountains to flow from the front to rear of this home to the wide original solid pine flooring, your journey of “enthral” is about to begin….
With a perfect blend of old and sympathetic “new”, this home features:
– Fully fenced, landscaped 898m2 block
– Powered 2 bay shed with 2 car spaces at the front
Covered entertaining patio at rear of the home
– Fantastic galley style kitchen, plenty of bench space, new electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Spacious new bathroom with full size bath and room to swing a cat!
– Enclosed extra wide sleepouts on 2 sides, perfect for extra living + sleeping as required
– 3 Bedrooms/ study
– Separate lounge, wide polished floors, TNG walls
– Air conditioning ,fans, crimsafe……
– Lock up storage under
– Walk to shopping, many schools including St Josephs, Grammar Schools,Base Hospital, and very close to airport….
This is a very popular rental home currently rented to perfect tenants who wish to stay…
Please call agent for your private inspection.