Open for Inspections
- 24 Nov: 10:00am - 10:30am
Beautiful Home – Peaceful Street
Beautiful lowset brick, well presented, perfectly positioned in a private street in Gracemere. From the open plan living, through to the amazing outside entertaining area, your family will appreciate what this property has to offer. The master bedroom has been designed away from the other 3 bedrooms giving you extra privacy. Where the open plan brings the family together when dining and enjoying one’s another company.
Plenty of car accommodation, 2 car garage, plus a 2 bay shed in the rear garden, with 3 roller doors, 2 doors at the front and 1 door form the side, fantastic for those extra toys. Side access is certainly a bonus when parking the boat or caravan off the street.
Convenience is everything when choosing the right home, impressive location, only minutes to the local shopping centre. Giving you a variety of specialty shops from, cafes, bakeries, chemist, newsagent, gift shops, beauty centres, doctors, services stations and Woolworths. For the growing kids, Gracemere has day-care facilities, primary schools and parks.
– 4 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a walk-in-robe and ensuit in the master
– Spacious open plan design, central kitchen with breakfast bench
– Tinted windows, security screens and fully air-conditioned throughout
– Private outside undercover entertaining area, established gardens and fenced
– Double lockable garage, with a 2 bay shed with 3 roller doors and with side access
– Quiet street and surrounded with beautiful homes, perfect family home
Call Jenny Powell today, to arrange your private inspection….