Inspection by Appointment
Ultimate lifestyle living on 2.61 acres
Built by current owners, this fabulous pole home has to be inspected to really appreciate the size and extremely quiet, rural lifestyle, this property has to offer.
The kitchen, dining and living area is strikingly warm and inviting with polished timber floors and extra high raked timber ceilings. Temperature control is covered with 2 reverse cycle airconditioners and a lovely woodheater. The kitchen area is spacious with ample benchspace and is complimented with a huge butlers kitchen.
– Main bedroom, separate from the rest of the bedrooms easily accomodates a king size bed and has walk in robe and ensuite. A nice size balcony is off the main bedroom, enclosed with gauze and perfect for soaking in the morning sun and viewing the pool area and orchard.
– 3 further bedrooms also extra large, include very spacious wardrobes, floor to ceiling and fans. The bedroom area enjoys 10 ft ceilings!
– A large verandah across the front of the home is a lovely place to relax in the afternoons.
– Approx 300sq m of living upstairs!
– Downstairs is 3/4 cemented and high enough to easily accomodate a 4wd etc. A shower, laundry and toilet also downstairs.
– The pool is beautifully landscaped and installed by Van Nunen, a local company with a great name
– There are numerous sheds including a 9 x 6 m shed lockable, power and cemented, tool shed, greenhouse and 5 x 9m open shed plus awning
– The property enjoys plenty of water with 3 x 5,000 gal + 2 x 3,000 gal rainwater tanks and a bore 200gph equipped
– Beautiful established low maintenance native gardens plus orchard with over 30 citrus and exotic fruit trees
– Additional features include 5 mins to Woolworths shopping centre, primary school bus at front gate, refuse collection weekly.
A truly unique property. Your inspection is highly recommended.