Inspection by Appointment
173 acres, Irrigation, grazing and comfortable living
“Wyanga” is situated approx 6km from Wowan with bitumen road frontage. Currently carrying 40 cows and calves the property enjoys a fantastic bore (22,000 gph), approx 32 acres under irrigation. Property features include:
– Very comfortable 3 bedroom cedar home with 2 bedroom granny flat semi detached. Home boasts a big deck overlooking the Dee River, a fantastic place to relax after a hard days work.
– Portable cattle yards, with crush, loading ramp and water in yards
– 4 horse stables & chook pen
– Hay shed capable of holding 340 round bales
– 60 ton silo & machinery shed
– Bore 22,000 gph with 122 meg licence, 4 inch pvc underground mains, 4 hydrants, irrigation pipes and sprinklers
– 17,000 gal rainwater for house plus bore water
– Currently 12 acres of oats being strip grazed and 20 acres of established Tolga Rhodes under irrigation. Balance of property grazing land grassed with Euracloa and native pasture.
Book your viewing today! A property not to be missed.