This property is one of a kind. It enables the owner to live in a resort style oasis whilst also having the added benefit and financial advantage of being able to operate a business legally from the premises.
Located at the end of a secluded enclave and with Limestone Creek as its boundary, this very unique property is now available for sale and ready for its new owner. The property is positioned in the Parkhurst Industrial area and zoned Low Impact, but you wouldn’t tell once inside the award winning landscaped and securely fenced perimeter.
The low maintenance landscaped gardens are automatically irrigated from Limestome Creek providing a 2.9 acre tropical oasis feel only minutes from town.
THE ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
– 3 private offices
– Large open plan reception area
– Large conference/training room with kitchenette
– Large outdoor covered area
– Fully air conditioned
– 10,000 litre water tank
– 6 allocated car parks
– Open plan large modern home with 3 good sized bedroom and a study/4th bedroom.
– Mackay Red Ceder and Jarrah timbers throughout
– Air conditioned throughout
– 2 x 2000 litre rainwater tanks
– Stone benchtops
– 40,000 litre swimming pool with spar
– Large Polynesian styled long house with commercial Italian kitchen including 4 burner gas oven and large BBQ top
– 6 bay shed
– Concrete floors
– 3 phase power
Contact Jonathon Offord for an inspection today.