This amazing property has been renovated gracefully throughout, keeping in mind the importance of space and comfort for your everyday lifestyle. The beautiful polished timber floors, just flow from one room to another, leaving you with a feeling of, we are home. You will find the openness of this stunning home very inviting, while the natural light and fresh breeze is captured and filters through.
Your dream kitchen is not just only impressive, it’s extraordinary, fully functional, very practical, designed with plenty of cupboards and preparation space. For those nights you may have extra loved ones over for dinner, perfect, you have two ovens for your convenience. Finished with granite bench tops and a breakfast bar. you will certainly attract the love into this room, while preparing those delicious dishes.
You will find the deck very relaxing, overlooking the above ground pool and established gardens, while enjoying time with family. This home has been raised, with steel post and concrete flooring, with good head height underneath of 2.4m, allowing you plenty of room to park the boat or trailer. You will appreciate the large room built-in underneath, ideal for an office, gym or rumpus room. All the renovations have been approved by council.
– 4 bedrooms, with the master giving you an ensuite & walk in wardrobe
– 2 luxurious bathrooms that are generous in size & with an elegant finish
– Spacious dining & living areas with beautiful high ceilings throughout
– Polished hardwood floors, original timber, & with fans air-conditioning
– By-folds doors open out from the lounge, which leads you onto the deck.
– Downstairs offers you extra entertaining area & an above ground pool
– Car accommodation underneath plus a 2 bay shed at rear of the property
– 1,252m2 flat block, fenced with good side access to the rear garden
– Close to IGA, schools, child minding centres & only minutes to the city