This charming home is full of character throughout and offers you a friendly
welcome. Recently fully renovated and with a beautiful finish, you
will appreciate what this beautiful home has to offer.
Upstairs Offers – 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the master
bedroom has a private ensuite and air-conditioning. The kitchen and
dining are very pleasant, giving you a walk in pantry and tastefully
finished with Bamboo bench tops and horizontal tiles. The separate
lounge room gives you that extra privacy for all to enjoy.
Underneath Offers – Good head height and is fully lockable, with sliding
gates front and back, allowing you access to the rear garden. Renovated
with steel post and concrete flooring, Ideal for storage or just extra
entertaining space. The gardens are established and easy to maintain,
while still offering you privacy to enjoy.
Location – You will find this property very central, only a short walk to the
Wandal shops, Saint Joseph’s School, The Hall State School, Rockhampton
State High School, and only a short drive to more public and private schools
in and around the South side. The Rockhampton airport is close by, and
the city is just a two minutes’ drive.
– Tongue-n-Groove walls & polished timber floors
– 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plus a sleep-out
– Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry & Bamboo bench tops
– Modern main bathroom and ensuite & with 3 toilets
– Fans & air-conditioning in the main bedroom & lounge room
– Underneath is fully lockable and with good head height
– Private gardens with a private deck in the rear garden
– Fully fenced 643m2 block with established gardens
– Close to the public & the private schools