You are going to love this property, spacious and private with motivated sellers. Giving you an open plan design throughout, with the privacy in mind, the master bedroom has been separated from the other 3 bedrooms. The master offers you a private ensuite and walk in wardrobe, looking out to the private rear gardens. The other 3 bedrooms all have been finished with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning for your extra comfort.
The spacious open plan design gives you a warm welcome and room for the whole family to come together in comfort. The central kitchen also offers a breakfast bench with plenty of cupboards and flows into the dining and family room.
Outside entertaining will certainly be enjoyed, the undercover area is very private and overlooks established gardens and trees. You will also find a single bay shed and garden shed in the rear gardens. This beautiful home sits on a 766m2 block with fencing and side access.
Rockhampton is only a ten minutes drive, while Gracemere still offers you a variety of shops, schools, cafes, parks and much more for your conveniences.
– 4 built-in bedrooms, walk in robe & ensuite in the master
– Open plan throughout the kitchen, dining and family room
– Fully air-conditioned throughout & with security screens
– Private outside entertaining area, established gardens
– Double garage with automatic roller door
– Single bay shed, plus a gardens shed
– Fenced 766m2 block with side access
– Great location, minutes to Gracemere