What an extraordinary property, surrounded by beautiful homes, peaceful settings, mountain backdrops and tucked in behind the Frenchville National Park walking track. What a perfect place to raise your loved ones, this wonderful home has been designed for space and comfort on both levels.
Top Floor – Giving you a generous open plan throughout the kitchen, dining and family rooms, which extends onto a very peaceful deck, overlooking nature itself, relaxing will always be welcomed. The timber kitchen compliments this amazing level, offering you plenty of preparation bench and cupboards, perfect for those family gatherings. While the polished timber floors flow through the open areas, you will appreciate the carpets in the four bedrooms. The master room has a private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, while the other 3 bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, with fans and air-conditioning throughout this level.
Ground Floor – Fantastic space, giving you a massive 5th bedroom, with fans, air-conditioning and tiled, ideal for an home office or parents retreat. Very functional, you will find the 3rd bathroom on the ground floor, also a large storage room. Great for, off the street parking, a double lockable garage with auto roller doors and extra undercover entertaining area.
– 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms
– Generous open plan living, timber kitchen
– 3 Bathrooms, polished timber floors, internal stairs
– Fans & air-conditioning throughout both levels
– Private entertaining deck, with undercover area below
– 611m2 block, fenced with established gardens
– Frenchville catchment zone for The Frenchville State School
– Only minutes to the Frenchville National Park walking track
This impressive property has been designed for inside and outside entertaining, while also taking into consideration the importance of family living and lifestyle. The location will suit the whole family, only minutes to everything.